Thursday, September 13, 2007

FLUENCY EX.3

When I face any stressful events I start to be confused for about 10 seconds. Then I start to analysis the situation or the stimuli. If is it a big stressful event i try to calm myself down and try to solve my way of thinking quickly. Because when I arrange myself, in my mind, and my ideas, I start my reaction against it. Then i try to convince myself it is easy and and I can pass it. Sometimes I take a deep breath and count from one to ten calmly. How does that work?? It depends on the stressfulness and how harmful it is. Sometimes I pass the stress very easy. And other times I couldn't because it is more than what i can resist. But before i sleep on that day I faced the stressful event, I should figure up a solution and do my best to go with it the next day.

No comments: