Sunday, September 9, 2007

FLUENCY EX.2

The most stressful things for me are failing in exams, losing marks, coming late, missing a flight, or losing important things. The last time I suffered was at the beginning of my studying in the university. I was studying computer science which was one of my dreams. But i met a group of friends and they weren't a hard studying people. At the end of the first semester i had failed in two subjects. It was my first time in my life. When I got my grades I felt like I was such a loser, and it was shameful to tell the others, especially my family. I couldn't sleep well, I keep thinking all the time about my life and what i'm going to be. Next I recognized that I have to change my major, my group, and try to meet a new studies group. Finally I found myself improved and succeeded.

No comments: